A new binary release of yapesdl for Ubuntu 64-bit and Windows 32/64 bit. The following most notable changes were made:
- serial IEC implemented to complement the Commodore plus/4's parallel IEC
- much improved VIC-II emulation (lightpen latches, sprite crunching, DMA)
- improved SID emulation & replay (6581R4 default for C64, 8580 for plus/4)
- minor CIA changes
- savestates support
- implemented a simple options menu at long last
- video speed increased via 'SDL_SetRenderTarget'
- use 'SDLGameController' API rather than 'SDLJoystick'
- more consistent positional keymapping
- simple overlay keyboard for hints
- more jostick keyset options
- preliminary ZIP file support